How dirty is your old girl?

She sure does seem like a goer crabbs.

And Airone my puddle jumper is aired out also. Oh did I forget to mention that I got rear steer too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Damn you dj-crabspam, she won woman's strongest lass in the mud pool arm wrestle. Give her some credit will you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Told you boys I was easily influenced...... Managed to get my old girl out of the mud.....

Mine are a bit dirty at the moment, no time to clean them properly at the moment though they've got a couple of litres of estoril blue to put down!!

Damn you dj-crabspam, she won woman's strongest lass in the mud pool arm wrestle. Give her some credit will you.

Tbh mate there's a lot more to the job than meets the eye . But all the big company's I can't be doing with them . Last three year I've spent in Spain . I fook off on the beer when ever I fancy . I get the work done so my boss puts up with it tbf . But hats off to ya mate as I couldn't do it . You also get drug tested lol tut tut sod that bollox

Tbh mate there's a lot more to the job than meets the eye . But all the big company's I can't be doing with them . Last three year I've spent in Spain . I fook off on the beer when ever I fancy . I get the work done so my boss puts up with it tbf . But hats off to ya mate as I couldn't do it . You also get drug tested lol tut tut sod that bollox

I don't get drink or drugs tested at my work

Hey hey

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk