Meets / shows /convoys ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Star street garage in ware, Hertfordshire. This is where oc member Bennyk works his magic! I recommend him and his paint skills highly

Hi den, I'm not too far up the rd from you. As yet I don't know of or have arranged any local meets but you'd be more than welcome to convoy up to stealth for the RR day on March 1st. There's startin

I think we have our fair share of Jeremy Kyle types in braintree!

Posted Images

VR6DEN

Just off butchers row im where e1 motorcycles is ,

Kickstart rider training used to run from there (my dads company)

Val owns the car garage in there ,

Papa does resprays

Another dude the car wash

And "boss man" the yard lol

Hope that makes sense :)

- the best I can do atm till I grab actual addy

0615aafbb6a307353caf050d3767c135.jpg

Edited by redvr6_girl

VR6DEN

Just off butchers row im where e1 motorcycles is ,

Kickstart rider training used to run from there (my dads company)

Val owns the car garage in there ,

Papa does resprays

Another dude the car wash

And "boss man" the yard lol

Hope that makes sense :)

- the best I can do atm till I grab actual addy

0615aafbb6a307353caf050d3767c135.jpg

Perfect I know exactly where it is, I used to live 5 mins from there many years ago.  :)

Cheers for info.

Small world, I lived in Stepney until I was 10 then moved to Wapping. Braintree sounds interesting....real Essex LOL

It is indeed , I lived on the island till I was about 5 then moved to Whitechapel , spent a lot of time round Bethnal Green , Watney and shadwell tho due to working for my dad and went to shitty bishop Challoner ... Bleurgghhh ha ha

Erm it's nots as "essex" as billericay and Brentwood but it's up there :/

Was just really really hard to adjust as it's a totally different way of life round here to the hustle and bustle I was used to , when the parents said they were moving to essex my brain went Hornchurch , Elm Park !!! Yeassssss lol

It is indeed , I lived on the island till I was about 5 then moved to Whitechapel , spent a lot of time round Bethnal Green , Watney and shadwell tho due to working for my dad and went to shitty bishop Challoner ... Bleurgghhh ha ha

Erm it's nots as "essex" as billericay and Brentwood but it's up there :/

Was just really really hard to adjust as it's a totally different way of life round here to the hustle and bustle I was used to , when the parents said they were moving to essex my brain went Hornchurch , Elm Park !!! Yeassssss lol

I went St Bernards in Bethnal as all my uncles went there, Most of my family went St mary St Michael then bishop.

My Mum and dad grew up in Shadwell.

We have a lot in common... ;)

Edited by VR6DEN

I went St Bernards in Bethnal as all my uncles went there, Most of my family went St mary St Michael then bishop.

My Mum and dad grew up in Shadwell.

We have a lot in common... ;)

HAHAHAHAHA I went to St Mary's and St michaels lol !!! (As did my bro) Maybe we know each other or I know some of your family lol

And that we do :) tho ive never heard of St.bernards

• 2 weeks later...