Coilover help

I think this is pretty normal has I checked a lot of the cars at the shows and they were the same although not quite as much of a gap.

My has a gap but not quite as big. Did you change the top mount bushes or use your originals???

I've replaced my old ones with some powerflex bushes and have not knocks.

I think this is pretty normal has I checked a lot of the cars at the shows and they were the same although not quite as much of a gap.

My has a gap but not quite as big. Did you change the top mount bushes or use your originals???

Originals bought brand new for my car just lowered. And struts caps are not so high unlike on my gti that i used as a reference picture as i was in middle of build but all fitted no knocks and is sweet as a nut thanks for help guys

Originals bought brand new for my car just lowered. And struts caps are not so high unlike on my gti that i used as a reference picture as i was in middle of build but all fitted no knocks and is sweet as a nut thanks for help guys

That was some quoted post you made there pal. It makes me look like I've got a bad stutter. Haha.

Yeah mine are the same on my gti pal. So is your VR nearly ready for the stand mate?