mk3 vr6 one to keep an eye on ;)

Any idea on how easy they would be to fit to a mk3?

I'm certain that there's welding required to fit the mk3 subframe to Porsche seats. I saw a pair of fronts on eBay a while ago and the fella had definitely done some fabrication to make them work. I'd have a google on the subject and see what comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking into that a year or 2 back and apparently you have to chop your mk3 runners/bases up and weld the to the porsche seats

Do you think the rear seats will fit?

Welding the runners to the new seats sounds easy enough.

Not sure about the rears yet. Getting them included with the front seats so may aswell try and use them.

Looks good mate drls aren't my taste but still looks good

I just thought I would try it out with the DRL's I did actually get another bumper sprayed aswell so if I ever got bored I could stick the other bumper on with maybe some crystal lights. But for now everyone that has seen them has said they like them so going to keep them on for now as I like them too.

Quick update on the VR. I have just collected the drivers seat from the trimmers and they have done a excellent job with repairing the drivers seat bolster. The colour match is perfect aswell you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The next thing for me now is to figure out how to wire the electrics to the seats. Can anybody help me with this? I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the seats in a Porsche 944 to start with.

• 1 month later...