just bought a little project for myself...

just grabbed myself some 6 week old 15" steel wheels on ebay for £35...

gonna get them banded upto 8j and 9j.. 

any thoughts on colours or polished lips? are you a fan? (watch daveyboy) he hates the idea... lol

they are to go on my mk2 vr in oak green so im thinking silver with a polished dish would look pretty sweet, with maybe a camber shim or 2 to give it a nice look..

discuss please? your thoughts and ideas are appreciated..

Personally i don't think they go with golfs, look okay on smaller cars like polos or lupos e.t.c then again I had banded steels on my combo van for a bit. upto you at the end of the day. you will easily sell them on if you don't agree on them.

Lol ^^^ I just wanna be a bit different to everyone else who use bbs reps cough cough Daveyboy cough.. wide steels in silver with maybe a polished dish and some nice stretched rubber.. New term: slow wide and low.. ;)

jimmys oakvr

Well i quite like them although non neon colours though,just look abit standard but wide,abit of a retro touch from the day of the likes of reverse rims on mini, looks smart on old fords too.

Daveyboy is just blinkered by his reps, fake splits save money,not lives!

so get em done i want to see them,what pcd are they?if you dont like them i may be interested

so fire away with the hate

Haha.. us lads with the proper golf's stick together Dave.. you know it's old school and trick as hell... steels are 4x100 15" not sure on et yet will have to work that out somehow and will be staggered lol.. Sean you can be in my gang.. Fuck you David haha

jimmys oakvr

Mr Reay. . Now stop being a little Jelous girl because you wanted to swap for my mk2.. think we should have our own little competition for the lads on the club stand... couple of prizes etc? What ya think?

jimmys oakvr

So... I've now made a contact in Washington that's gonna do my banded steels for me.. Gonna charge £200 all in to what I want.. Gonna start them next week hopefully. So saves me sending them to Essex lol.. Pics to follow then all you nasty boys can stop calling me names when they look sweet on my ride ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk