Blaupunkt 3 way parcel shelf speaker wiring? Please advise.

Hi vr brothers.... I have been offered a set of blaupunkt parcel shelf supports with the built in speakers...I have a mark 3 golf vr6 and was wondering if the connections or plug for the speakers is already present on my car? Possibly tucked away anywhere? As this was a factory optional extra I know sometimes manufactures run the loom to the location in the event of it possibly being required? We're Vw so thoughtful in this case? In short are these plug and play or will I have to run my own wiring to them?

Kind regards and thanks in advance. Zac

Edited by cactusjackslade

No there is no wiring for them they were a custom fit accessory so you will need to run wires. You can cut the wires that go to the rear doors as you shouldn't need to use them but I would recommend running them off of an amplifier anyway they would sound a shit load better that way.

No there is no wiring for them they were a custom fit accessory so you will need to run wires. You can cut the wires that go to the rear doors as you shouldn't need to use them but I would recommend running them off of an amplifier anyway they would sound a shit load better that way.

Thanks for reply calico and for clearing that up.. Regards Zac.