Driver side wheel problem (with pictures)

can anyone tell me what could be the problem with my drivers side wheel i know its at an angle in comparison with the other side but whats causing it? a guy at the garage told me a bent shock so i got new suspension and its still like that and i dont think there is any camber adjustments as its just 2 bolts the the shock

DSCF5595_zps6eac8dd6.jpg

DSCF5596_zps720b6b0f.jpg

The bottom ball joint has about a cm of in and out movement, if the driver is all the way in and the other all the way out it could show a noticeable difference between each side. I'll take it you made sure if there's any spacers that they are the same thickness.

I would say a possible bent hub if the shock has already been changed, seen things like this a few times on accident damaged stuff over the years,if that doesn't work you might want to start looking at if the turret is in the right place incase it's had a smash at some time in its life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so the turret is fine, i know it needs new wish bone bushes and ball joint which i have just not got round to fitting them yet. it was fine till i had her up on a trolly jack and let her down to fast then i noticed he wheel at the angle its at so too it to the garage where he said it would be a bent shock so i changed them but its obviously not that, so maybe its like bennyk says and its a bent hub from the drop off the jack? i dont know what it is but its really annoying me

Slipped ball joint bolts sounds more likely as a first point of least resistance, or even just the shock mounting bolts, they are slots for some movement.

Mine were looking similar to yours but on both sides, like looking at an X5 from the back, full on camber, it was all just because it needed proper alignment.

Edited by Lukey.