Advice on turbo parts.

So I recently decided I was going to start collecting the parts to turbot vr6. I am hoping to achieve somewhere around 300hp. So far I have

Turbo kit

t3/t4 hybrid turbo, cast manifold, electric fan, 38mm wastegate, turbo timer, (the turbo kit you see on eBay for £750 basically, minus the Intercooler and blow off valve, oil lines)

And a set of 440 injectors. What power can the stock engine and transmission cope with, are arp bolts and cams needed. Anyone got any advice or recommendations.

The standard engine should be fine with 7psi of boost but apparently sooner or later you will want more. The transmission can cope with 350 easily but it all depends how its mapped and how you drive it. If you do a lot of 1/4mile dragging or dump the clutch a lot you will blow the box sooner or later

• 1 month later...

I tried a couple of weeks ago to send an email via there site but no reply. I did find a company called Bahn brenner in the states they sell the united Motorsport chips. A bit pointless paying to import something from USA if its made in England tho.

USA software will not work.

Please send an email from your account to the email address listed in the signature in this post.

Thanks

I have sent an email through your website earlier. There is no link showing up on here think its cos I'm using tapatalk on iPhone.