• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took a while but happy with the finished project. Found a thread on here witch gave me loads of tips on how to do the bodywork. Well worth paying the membership fee!!!! Got loads of confidence to do

Got some new wheels of bealieboy as well!!! Badly need some coilovers tho!!lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I lowered the suspension a bit more and got some new wheels

Posted Images

I think weve all got some plans to spend a day or two over the holidays on our cars. Don't think I could spend ten whole days off with the misses and kids. Haha.

That feelings mutual in my house so game on!

Make sure you take the time to get them all set up properly and you'll be happy ever after. Copper slip is another good one to stop the elements attacking them too mate.

• 1 month later...

I'am going to try and repair it. Found a repair panel on eBay, that replaces the part of the wing from the trim down and weld a fresh bit of metal in where it's rusted. I've been reading up about patten panels and nobody has got a good word to say about them!

apparently the thatcham approved pattern part are not too bad. Check out oemandmore website. Reasonable prices mate