Hi just wondering if anyone who has one of these fitted had the same problem after fitting it . I'm running a CDA and the car was running great until I fitted the Bonrath , now it idles really badly and throwing up fault codes 00533 & 00553 both maf / idle speed related . Any reason why just changing the upper intake pipe would cause this cheers

Sounds like something is not fitted correctly steve and you have an airleak after the MAF or you have damaged the MAF..... When I fitted mine it was a tight fit going onto the throttle body and on one occasion the rubber had not properly gone onto the throttle body which resulted in it running like a bag of spanners :)

Nope I took it all off in one piece and made sure it's all together correctly and still running crap , I have a good vacuumed on it cause if I put my hand over my CDA intake it's like a dyson. I can't even put my orig one back on now cause the part for the pcv broke off it when I was disconnecting it . So all I have now is a car that sits there reving between 1k and 1.5 k :( not happy at all , wouldn't have thought just a simple pipe would cause this much crap

Nope I took it all off in one piece and made sure it's all together correctly and still running crap , I have a good vacuumed on it cause if I put my hand over my CDA intake it's like a dyson. I can't even put my orig one back on now cause the part for the pcv broke off it when I was disconnecting it . So all I have now is a car that sits there reving between 1k and 1.5 k :( not happy at all , wouldn't have thought just a simple pipe would cause this much crap

It can't do, it's only a smother version of the original. It ran perfect on mine