1.get your clocks out and take apart (which you obviously already know how to do) make a note or take a pic of where the dials sit and how they move before taking them off

2. get 2 small screwdrivers or better still butter knives and use them to carefully lift the needles off... dont put too much pressure they'll feel stuck but be patient and they'll come off

3. Offer the new ones in position... I had to drill out the centres on the 2 large ones to make them fit better... compare the position of the marks on the speedo to make sure theyre the same

4.Remove the OE dials and stick the new ones in place

5. Carefully put the needles back on and check that they rest in the same position and move freely

6. Bung it all back together and turn the key to see if they work

7. Take the clocks out again because one of the needles wont be working right or in the right place

8. Take the clocks out again because you'll have seen a fingerprint on the inside of the plastic!

9. Repeat 6, 7 & 8 for about half an hour until you are totally happy :)

see told you he would know!!!! also repeat when you left it all day to rebuild the dash so you can see the blue leds are workin which they do so u rebuild only to discover the temp needles on the wrong side of the stop

cheers binliner i think ill just have to give it another go and hope for the best aaron from prem told me to switch on the ignition and mark were the fuel was what i dont understand is do u stick that needle back on with the ignition on cos the needle aint workin now and i did everything he told me to do

had an idea how about i back them in a box and send them to you binliner with a crisp twenty inside and u could do it for me 8)

I found with the petrol dial if you fit it and turn it to the left until you feel resistance (ie the resting point) then take the needle off and keeping the pin in the same place refit the needle so it points to empty. Then when I plugged the clocks back in and turned on the ignition the needle moved to the correct position... worked for me