4 motion power loss no faults

Hi guys as titled I have a 02 4 motion in which started off as a small hesitation at low rpm and now has no low down power at all, no fault codes at all apart from one in the abs controller which just said ecm connector. After spending weeks on it I'm now stumped. Ive checked absolutely everything in mvb's and all readings are good, there are no air leaks and the cats are in perfect condition albeit white and a bit too clean which would suggest a lean mixture. All ignition coils, fuel filter and air flow meter are new. The car starts and runs perfectly with no misfires. Any help would be appreciated

Hi buddy just checked the readings in mvb 32 after a good drive and are as follows

On idle bank 1 short term -3.12 to 4.69 fluctuating

Long term 0.78 fixed

Bank 2 short term -3.12 to 3.12 fluctuating

Long term 0 fixed

At 3000 rpm at stand still

Bank 1 short term 0.78 to 4.61

Long term 0.78 fixed

Bank 2 short term -3.12 to 0

Long term 0 fixed

All figures show as percentages. Any light shed on these figures would be appreciated thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate I got a 03 4mo and its showing very similar symptoms ive got suspicion on my cat being blocked so am looking to decat it and hoping will cure it because ive given full service and Changed all coils and plugs and checked air flow sensor aswell only thing left is cat funny thing is had same issue on my mk3 highline lol

Hope it helps and if you find a cure let us know plz

Hi mate I got a 03 4mo and its showing very similar symptoms ive got suspicion on my cat being blocked so am looking to decat it and hoping will cure it because ive given full service and Changed all coils and plugs and checked air flow sensor aswell only thing left is cat funny thing is had same issue on my mk3 highline lol

Hope it helps and if you find a cure let us know plz

Any of you guys checked the change over valve on the inlet is working and moving when revd hard? just atought!

• 2 months later...