5 Months sorn and now shes on road

Hi All 

just an update brought a vr6 a while back now and it was cheap but a bit neglected so i had some work to do after checking it out at work. Found a broken spring and exhaust loose and various bits of trim hanging off also a bad internal water leak so i have been busy and now finally taxed & tested.

1st thing i did was change the coilovers they had jom fitted and were in a bad way a n/s/f broken spring and all set at differant heights resulting in a crap ride and tyres scuffing while i was there i changed the oil didnt have a filter but didnt matter she wasnt going anywere. i managed to pickup some cheap coilovers off facebook  V.A.G, Parts & Cars For Sale & Wanted group

Then the exhaust was replaced managed to pick up a full milltek system from the same fb group fitted it 

It was then time to change the igniton switch 

I Then noticed the car was always steamed up and was lots of water inside the glass i opened the car up one day to find mold all over the interior luckily was only on the leather so it came off easy enough and because it was cold it didnt smell it took me a while to find it i suspected the rear hatch or wiper bung and after about 15 buckets of water and locking the apprentice in the back we found it was pouring through the o/s/r lamp gland so out came the carpets and i locked the car in work for 5 days over christmas with the heating on the leather was then cleaned and treated 

Another job i found annoying was the bump strips on the rear quarter were all loose it took me ages trying to put them right no matter which way i tried the clips they didnt seem to fit brought new clips twice and now they are sorted 

Then came mot time only failed on a o/s/f track rod end so i changed them both and changed the oil again after all it had only been in for 20 miles but i had a filter this time  then took the car back and got it tracked too also changed the plugs and i need to get new ht leads 

Then for the most important job fit the superman air freshner the mrs brought me for christmas 

Still a few things to do but one at a time 

also i now it needed cleaning but mot was more important 

post-93234-0-51270200-1389565143_thumb.j

post-93234-0-20743200-1389565163_thumb.j

post-93234-0-25186900-1389565218_thumb.j