Good start to the year... Not

Literally my boiler decided to self destruct, heat exchange totally rotten and killed the boiler, written off and condemned so been a little busy and not posting here! (Naughty Pete)

2.6k for a combi system! Awesome

Going with a vaillant ecoPLUS 831 boiler with the hive active heating thermostat https://www.hivehome.com/ so I can control using my phone anywhere in the world.

Install date next Wednesday. Until then fan heaters and oil radiators are keeping us warm, for now hehe.

Not so happy new year for me lol

Anything rubbish happened to you guys since the start of 2014?

Club Chairman

Our boiler died in oct and we got a vaillant ecoPro 24 and the difference has been amazing, we've had the heating on the same as before and the gas usage has halved from our old shitty 75% efficient boiler. Check your current ones ratings and see how much you'd be better off, I calculated 45% and thought I was wrong, but turned out true.

Other than that I had a grand on appliances instantly dying hours apart a week before Christmas.

If this new year is worse than the last ill seriously consider jumping off a bridge!

Because the speedo sensor on my van is broken i got flashed doing 34 in a 30 (i thougt that was quite good consideing i was just using rev meter) in december which was technically last year but now ive got to pay 90 quid for a speed awareness course :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well I just had my boiler replaced with a Vailent so no problem in that department,

BUT as I live in an old terraced street all the houses have a shared under floor space in the front room.

Well we have heard scratching since mid December and the amount of poison the little bastards have eaten is unreal.............

Well I just had my boiler replaced with a Vailent so no problem in that department,

BUT as I live in an old terraced street all the houses have a shared under floor space in the front room.

Well we have heard scratching since mid December and the amount of poison the little bastards have eaten is unreal.............

Your neighbours?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk