Best place to buy supercharger/turbo for VR?

I've been looking through the forum and online all day, but can't find decent advice on where exactly to go for a forced induction set up?

All the ones I can find are from America, is this the best option?

Anyone got decent links to website where they still have kits in stock? As I'm finding a lot that have been discontinued.

Thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...

Www.CTSTURBO.com if it will fit the UK rhd platform. Guess its one of the worlds most sold 12v turbo kit. UM for software or Lugtronic for standalone. Remember not to buy to small exhaust housing on the turbo and get a 3" dp. You will in the future benefit from buying a desent turbo for the kit. All up to what your goal are.

PS: Small exhaust housing "aka" T3 0.63 will eat gearboxes and only be trouble. Please ask me why :)

Www.CTSTURBO.com if it will fit the UK rhd platform. Guess its one of the worlds most sold 12v turbo kit. UM for software or Lugtronic for standalone. Remember not to buy to small exhaust housing on the turbo and get a 3" dp. You will in the future benefit from buying a desent turbo for the kit. All up to what your goal are.

PS: Small exhaust housing "aka" T3 0.63 will eat gearboxes and only be trouble. Please ask me why :)

Cheers for the reply! Checked out that website and seems a decent bit of kit for the price! Will be late this year before I go for it due to just starting a new job. But will definitely keep this in mind. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...