Vw Blinkers Off, part 2 AUDIDOME!

After 20 years of working on the tools (carpenter), I finished up on Friday. For the last 16 years I've had my own business and now its time to go work for a company. My new job starts on Monday as a Contracts Manager, working all over Scotland supervising joinery sub-contracters in house building. So this leads me to a new car. At first my plan was to buy a used Golf and set a budget, after an afternoon of searching the budget was out the window and opted for a new car instead. After a week owning it I've defo made the right choice! This car will not be tampered with and it also means when my VR is finished the VR will be used even less keep the mileage low!

Here is a couple of snaps of the BEAST! :lol:

Seat Ibiza 1.6tdi FR in Metallic white with plenty of spec..............

null_zps1d027b96.jpg

null_zpsc52ca652.jpg

null_zps24dd8f84.jpg

null_zpsf454f7dc.jpg

null_zpsba125155.jpg

So fingers crossed I've made 2 good decisions, new job? new Seat? :blink:

Edited by richierich37

So theyve dropped the 2.0TDI 140 from them now? What HP do they have with the 1.6TDI? I had the curvy shaped Ibiza FR TDI which was a 1.9TDI 130 in black magic in 2006 and it was fast! I got rid of it as it developed problems and seat werent interested in fixing it even though it was brand new to me, but I still think if it didnt have the issues i may still have had it.

So theyve dropped the 2.0TDI 140 from them now? What HP do they have with the 1.6TDI? I had the curvy shaped Ibiza FR TDI which was a 1.9TDI 130 in black magic in 2006 and it was fast! I got rid of it as it developed problems and seat werent interested in fixing it even though it was brand new to me, but I still think if it didnt have the issues i may still have had it.

Not too sure of HP dude, its very nippy though and feels quicker than my VW Passat CC 2.0tdi! My neighbour is the MD at Seat so any problems I get will be his! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Yea sounds about right lol them 8 speeds we have had a few come in going in to default mode etc can't even get gear oil for them complete box at 5k plus cars get worse every year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol cheers for the confidence vote!!!! Ha ha ha, I have over 2 years manufacturer warranty but tbh only keep my cars for a year so hopefully will be good! ;-)