Hi All, got the chance of a VSR from the states for £800 Delivered,

question is do i wait for a VGI or go with the VSR? only difference is the runner length on the VGI (and plug access) can anyone tell me if that makes much of a difference.

i know the FI guys will pitch in but i want to stay NA and i promise this is the last thing i will do to the car!!!!!    :rolleyes:

cheers

steve

Hi mate, it's actually more than the SP short. I have seen loads of speculation but no facts for NA and the SP mani, one person on vortex posted 20whp. I would need to move TB possibly move the battery as they come for LHD only but would be good to go turbo in future ;-)

Just found out the US mani is in fact a VGI so £800 for a VGI, is it worth it? At least it wouldn't be wasted money, last one on the bay went for more than a grand!

Cheers

Steve

A shortrunner on a n/a engine ? Come on, it doesnt even have diffrent runner lengds. You WILL loose power on the SP short runner. What makes it so good ? Like Pete here says, The VSR you need a TB spacer plate to fit if your obd2. Schrick is much more common. 11 years ago i had a VGI w/Kent 264s.. Did make some diffrent but not at all compared to tge price. N/A is expensive and not efficient on 12v. Get the VSR if you must.