Only operate the first 20 seconds of start up. Removed it all on my old vrs to tidy the bay a bit. Saw the blank and thought I'd do the same to the golf but if it doesn't have it I'll look at other ways of tidying it all up and looking nice.

2.9 inlet make any difference? Fancy a polished one :)

Only operate the first 20 seconds of start up. Removed it all on my old vrs to tidy the bay a bit. Saw the blank and thought I'd do the same to the golf but if it doesn't have it I'll look at other ways of tidying it all up and looking nice.

2.9 inlet make any difference? Fancy a polished one :)

Your engine is obd2 so you wouldn't be able fit the 2.9 manifold as they were intended for obd1 engines only, not that it would make any difference on its own anyway. .... Can recommend a Schrick VGI but big money!

Here's my engine bay, mixture of polished, vapour blasted and powdercoated goodness :)

Posted Image

Club Chairman

Looked at the Schrick but a grand is beyond me lol. Your bay looks well & that's what I'm after. My plastic covers at the painters with the wheels and cold air intake thing for the light. All going the same colour which should go well with a polished inlet. I'll see if I can find one done.

Cheers

It's s bonrath power rhoar, can get then on eBay from time to time, also draft designs 42 do them but doesn't look anywhere near as good!

Club Chairman

Can only find them to fit gti's, are they the same? I did look tbh