Rolling Road Day @ Stealth Racing - October 27th, 2013

Hi folks..

I know that VR6OC only organised one of these at Stealth Racing a few months ago, but had some interest from about 8-10 members on The Corrado Forum so decided to try and get the ball rolling on another one. So far we're up to about 13 people but could really do with bolstering the numbers so thought I'd throw it out to our friends on the VR6OC :)

Details are here on this thread - either reply here, or there, to let me know if you're interested!

Cheers.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=83073

never mind fuse 31, it is miles away from me, not as far as Brooklands but still over 100 miles each way, I travel about a 1000 miles a week for work so I will be giving this a miss, I may well go once I have attached a turbo just to see what increase I have but as a stock car I don't see the point.

You should make the effort :) 100 miles ain't that far to be honest. One guy is coming from John-o groats ! Over 600 miles each way in his R32! Break it up, stay Friday night and have a few beers :)

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Apologies for not responding sooner. I've sort of hit my forum "quota" (i.e. I am on too damn many!) so I don't get on here as often as I should! 

Yes - should be £25 for two runs and a print out of your run. If you're definitely up for it, please let me know - I collect payment in advance as I tend to find people are more like to actually come if you've got their money up front :) (I've run about 5 rolling road days at Stealth now so I can honestly be trusted with your money - you only need to see my post count on the Corrado Forum to know I'm not going anywhere!) :)