we'll that put me in my place

Yeh your right craggsy, an the gearing sure as hell don't help the situation. Tbh I'm under no illusions. My Audi had a 1.8t in an that shifted an was bigger than a polo.

Ill be satisfied.with the fact that the only thing both of us could hear was the vr6 goin full chat ;-)

Strip it out!! ....everything apart from the front seats and steering wheel then kick the Polo's a***'s !

Been to Brands Hatch today in mine and the old girl more than held her own against some very serious and expensive modern cars!

Had the video camera on for the last outing of the day so will get the video on here soon !

8o|

I had a 1.8T MK4 225 BHP nowhere near as fun as the VR! At the end of the day get the same Polo on the autobahn! When your rolling past at 140mph cos hes maxed at 130! Clio sports have pissed me off in the past too but they max out at 120 too. Forced induction is the way forward then you can piss everyone off lol

On flip side I kept with a bmw 328 all the way this morning. He didn't look best pleased. So it seems there ain't that much wrong with the car.

I think I need to run a proper cold air feed because in hot weather it seems to be a complete slug bucket

I was bested by a 182 back when I had my 3door.

Then I had Dlea's 5 door shell with Ben Seabrooks pretty tight engine. That one shifted a lot better. Then, one day after a good drive, I rolled through some lights in 2nd gear, past a stationary mondeo TDI and he killed me.

If I'd ever had the money to do so, I would have stuck a turbo on her and an LSD.

Again though, the noise makes up for those losses.

On flip side I kept with a bmw 328 all the way this morning. He didn't look best pleased. So it seems there ain't that much wrong with the car.

I think I need to run a proper cold air feed because in hot weather it seems to be a complete slug bucket

ino what you mean about the 328 as i had a play with a 330 on the way back from buying my vr the look on his face when i dropped through the gears and come down the side was priceless to say