Hi folks.

This was used in a wheeler dealer episode a while back, and i'm thinking of using it. www.evanscoolants.co.uk

As my car goes for long periods of sitting in the garage.

What are people thoughts ? is anyone using it ?

I ha contemplated using this on my setup but at the price of it I thought I would try other alternatives first as it is pretty expensive. You have to buy the flush too so that the system is completely flushed of water.

I guess if your cooling system was borderline efficient it would be a good job, downside is if you burst a hose or develop a major leak.

Personally I used some Millers water wetter and it seems to work fine, couple that with low temp thermostat and fan switch plus decent oil and an external oil cooler I have found no need for anything else, regardless of sitting in traffic or on full boost :)

I came across this the other night, and was impressed, especially when he took the cap of the radiator, must put the whole coolant system under much less stress / pressure and imagine it would extend the life of the coolant system, probably would be most beneficial after an overhaul.

What is the price of this?

Here's the video I saw on youtube...

s-NfA17q0MQ

Would be very interested to hear the results of this, and the best thing is you can re-use the flush too :)