It's the old sun system from star performance, We've had countless rolling road days there and other places and the figures are spot on give or take ~1-2 bhp, have rolling road printouts from stealth racing and power station to prove it.

I've been going there for 10 years for engine work, maps and the likes, their business is built totally on word of mouth and usually a month lead time before you can get booked in for work, optimistic and fabricated power figure gets you no where in business.

Infact, we have a rolling road day there on the 16th June, bring your car along and see what it's pushing out, 24 cars running so far.

I know this rumour has been about for a long time,

Tbh it could even be to do with atmospheric pressure, weather conditions.

My mk2 16v made 153BHP there stock with only a warm up reg mod an i thought it was a bit mad

but it made 149 at amd so it wasnt wrong :)

I have a lot of respect for stealth TBH vince is a great guy

Ha ha ha, that's funny, me a mole!!! ;)

I'm just trying to work out for myself who's is going to be best to work on my car!! I don't use garages unless I have too (mot), but I put my hand to any thin I can! So putting my car in someone else's hands is big deal to me!!! Sad I know

I had prices from the phirm via united motorsports @ £360 all in

Stealth 275+vat, local company IGS in Southampton £350 all in

And a Portsmouth based firm called JKM £300 +vat

I'm guessing these are the average price

Totally understand. There's a reason I drive 85 miles to get my car worked on, and then 85 miles back home again. Even for trivial jobs.... I have had bad experiences with local garages near me, so tank up and go for a drive to stealth :)

I remember back in the day when we ordered over 30 schrick inlet manifolds and remaps from stealth, was an epic group buy, pretty much still keeping the second hand market for schricks going ;)

I'd love a schrick inlet to go with my cams, but I'm pushing it wanting 300 notes for a remap lol, if I go spending 800+ on a shiney metal thing ( cause that's all she will notice) my nuts will be in a jar on the top shelf lol