little problem not sure how to sort it!!!

ive just put koni shocks on my vr6 to sell it but it seems to be riding on the bumpstops at the front. (i think) the shocks are adjustable. and i'm running 60mm bilstien springs, not sur if it's got something to do with the top spring cups. please help?

it depends on the kit....speak to the susp kit manufacturers techincal department. bilstein told me it was trial an error on my -35mmm kit (apparantely, looks like a larger drop to me tho). i took about an inch off them and its fine.

damo - i take it you're using standard bump stops and not those silly poly ones?

yeah im using standard ones mate. i just cant figure it out, if i take the bump stops out it just sits on the shocks, ive just got some new standard bump stops, the shocks are brand new, and the springs are about a year old, ive spoke to my local vw garage and they said to put bigger bumpstops in.

vw idiots....if you put larger ones on it'll ride on them more!

what susp kit is it? there are a few kits out there with integrated stops inside the shock housing. some of the bilsteins are like that (not the vr6 ones tho)

contact the UK main dealers for your kit and ask their advise i reckon.