Ok so here is the scoop ladies n gents when I bought the car it needed a lot of parts and had a front end shake. So when I started picking apart the car to figure out what the issue was I found broken front springs and a bent strut. Coils solved that. I've replaced both wheel bearings, ball joints, outter tie rods, upper strut bushings, both axles, BFI stage 2 mounts and even the transmission when a friend suggested the diff could be binding up. It keeps breaking the inner cv within about 10 miles or so. I can take the car down the road and at about 15 it begins to shake, by 25 it's scary. Prior to installing the mounts I was scared at 10mph. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem may be?

Thanks, Dwight

Hi there Dwight :) Welcome to the website!

Have you tried using different wheels? perhaps you have a slightly buckled wheel that could be causing this vibration?

My other thought could be that given you had a broken spring and strut that you could have perhaps damaged a drive shaft perhaps?

I'm sure some others will come in with some suggestions, but let us know how you get on trying different wheels first :)

@VR6Pete thanks for the welcome party, and yea I've tried different wheels, I got twists on the car and they're balanced perfectly so I've ruled that out. And I've replaced both axles already and the d/s I've replaced 10 different times.

@Calico the car was never in an accident it was just never maintenance a properly. I'm the second owner and I bought the car with 176k on the ticker. By the looks of it the car wasn't very well taken care of. The under carriage is pretty clean and the front end is straight. I just don't think they fixed things until 100% needed.

@UnitedMotorsport & matty.vrt

That's a very good point but why did it all of a sudden go from a minor shake which slightly worsened when I made right hand turns to where I can't even do 30mph. Like I said when it first happened I could only do 10mph but after I just put the mounts in I can get to about 25mph before I'm scared to go any faster. How would I go about measuring for an axle length that I would need? And other than raxles or driveshaft shop where would I get an axle? And what would my cost be any idea?

Thanks, Dwight