Your money not an issue daily driver?

My gf and I have this conversation probably on a monthly basis, and depending on what has happened in the motoring world, the answer may change or stay the same.

Anyone can say oh yea I'd get a lambo, 1. its not original :-p and 2. really not a real world solution.

I'm talking about cars that will hold the weekly trip to town and sainsburys, so a nice big boot, one that wont feel like you've had a kicking when you get out of it, can actually be entered and exited with simplicity, and can do width restrictors and speed bumps. Supercars are banned from choice.

Mine would definitely be the Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe, can handle all above criteria and sounds like a machine gun.

My neighbour has an R8 which over Christmas I got the pleasure of testing awesome machine! 26 mpg too on his commute! The same guy also has the supercharged Range Rover which again is an awesome piece of kit! He tested drove the Aston DB9 before settling on the R8 said the Astons were not as good.

So for me the Supercharged Ranger for the Mrs & 3 Daughters............ As my personal runner I would have a V12 Vanquish.....

Mine would be Audi RS6 V10 twin turbo. Supercar power that can carry a shed full of gear

Yep. I would too.

Sat at some traffic lights on J2 of the M6 a few months back, I had a guy pull up next to me in one. Music blasting out of all windows. Him looking round at everyone with a big grin on his face. I was sat there in a V6 synchro passat.

He looked over and I shouted V8 mate?.

"Nah bruv it's da V10 twin turbo, ya get me bruv?, wots in dat?"

"Oh right, just a standard V6"

Lights hit amber.

"Poo den, yeah"

Lights hit green.

Despite this, I floored it, all 4 wheels kicked in. He floored it and flew past me like he was in Andy Waites MK1 golf and I was in a KA.

OMG the noise!!!!!!!!!!. I'd choose that car over any super car.

Am i going to be the only one to say bugatti veyron? Yes its technically a supercar, but its useable to get your tesco shop in and for the occasional blast at traffic lights!

Although i would really like a BMW 8 series, if it wasnt going to break all the time!

AS always 5 cylinders and a turbo goes a long way in my world mate it to a RS badge and SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD..

Though I would say.. If I won the garage would be bigger than the house as I do have a soft spot for loadsa cars... from mexico/Stratos/500 fiats... Something for all occasions then and probably the same cost all in as a lambo :)