[poll] Schrick Manifold fitting thread......

Ok guys' date=' we've ordered the Manifolds, lets have a running of tips for fitment etc and a general how your getting on with it etc...

I'm going to fit mine myself and then get a remap at some point, what have you lot decided to do???

Vince[/quote']

If you want I can bring my car along to show how the electrics and vaccum pump were wired, or you could do it at my place?

i dont sneer at g40's, i had a cup racer a couple of years back so know they are quick off the line! just know that my bro's is not as quick as some , at least not until his charger goes to pitstop for a full blend! did you not notice the lol on the end? :-)

it was well loose when i bought it so had it worked over by mikey t, and he just basically replaced the servicable parts and tuned it up as he said it was in a high state of tune already! i guess 173bhp is good, although not sure if someone else had tweaked it as well! drove like a kart too which was more devastating to other more powerfull machinery than the engine! it sure was a real sleeper! sorry to have had to let it go really! :P

[ Edited Tue Mar 16 2004, 08:09PM ]

[ Edited Tue Mar 16 2004, 08:10PM ]