Definitely m8! :-p Im not getting my hopes up just yet im not sure what these go for over there. Any ideas???? I know theyll be fairly cheap but with all those extras???

I paid £5500 for mine with the same spec (except the charger) and funnily enough same wheels (plus 2 more sets) :)

Definitely m8! :-p Im not getting my hopes up just yet im not sure what these go for over there. Any ideas???? I know theyll be fairly cheap but with all those extras???

I paid £5500 for mine with the same spec (except the charger) and funnily enough same wheels (plus 2 more sets) :)

That was a f@@cking bargain m8! Still cant believe you picked it up that cheap!!!! especiallly with the charger fitted....

They made quite a few syncros with lots of different engine specs- but only in Germany and obviously all LHD, just not many with the leather recaros- its bizzarre how similar it is to Justins as well. I think it needed the 2.9 to make up for the extra weight and transmission loss that occurs. Not sure about how much transmission loss will occur with that kinda mileage though.

What does it handle like then Justin? Can you notice the extra weight? Do you know what the bias is? Im not sure how that system works on the mk3 version.....