Clifford Concept 300 Problems ! (What a nightmare !)

Clifford Concept 300 alarm on a VR.

The system winds the windowes downa nd unlocks the car after about 20mins (Nice feature), and the continually cycles the central locking motor in the boot (but curiously the lock pins don't go up and down !!!!), and the window motors are still trying to wind down the window even when its down (I get a clicking sound)

Have I inadvertantly put it into some kind of 'Valet Mode' ?

Or should I just rip it out and put in a Toad that actually works !

Just spoken to a Clifford Dealer who says it's the car and not the alarm and that there wasa VW recall on Windows rolling down when the car was left !

Hi mate.

Sounds like a right pain in the arse!

I've got the Concept 300 in mine and not had any problems apart from it going off when it's really windy.

I'm sure they come with a lifetime guarantee if you've got the installation certificate (and live near enough to the place where it was installed). Might be worth checking.

I've has shit loads of problems with my Concept 300. Clifford only offer a lifetime warranty on the "brain" of the alarms and not all it physical parts if its been fitted for more than a year. Useless customer service. Luckily I had mine fitted by a great bunch of lads who ahve always been a great help. Clifford should be stayed well clear off for anyone contemplating getting one

I had a concept 600, then it started going off while I was driving to work, and went off randomly through the night as well even though I hadn't even activated it. In the end I got someone to rip it out and put in a Toad Ai606 and haven't looked back.