...and three follows two. VR6.

Ok, the story begins when on my way to the pub in my mk2 8v GTI I found myself without a clutch. As I grumbled about the cost of getting this done a guy at work offered the use of his workshop and his help for a small fee which I accepted with some alacrity.

As we talk about the job it becomes apparent that he wants to get rid of his VR for something cheaper to run. At this point I half jokingly offered my GTI and a clutch in exchange for his VR.

As you've no doubt realised, he only bloody accepted!

Deal done and a couple of days getting the feel for her I have come to love this BBW.

Ragging around on my favourite B- roads is like driving a ferrari engined mk2 with a ton of cement on top...

...and I fecking love it! Twisty stuff is manageable and with decent tyres should improve and the extra power more than makes up for the unwieldiness.

She has a de-cat and a Miltek cat back fitted along with a load of polybushes, I haven't identified the coilies yet but given the seriously comfortable ride they must b e decent.

I hate the wheels but do appreciate their light weight.

I am only going to be able to change tiny aspects of her appearance as I feel she already looks pretty sweet.

IMG-20120301-00029.jpg

IMG-20120301-00028.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You're vento front end, where have you got the front indicators located as you're bumnpers are smooth? I'd like to do a vento front end on mine, my bumpers are smooth too but I don't know where to put the indicators, as there not incorporated into the vento head lights are they?