Hi all looking at getting my bay to look awesome, could anyone let me know which FPR i should get and what type (rising rate?) and where it is mounted?

also looking at an oil catch can and ABD big bore intake, any reviews, thoughts or comments on those products.

im building a 3L vr6, using bmw pistons. blueprint bottom end, lightened flywheel and acl race bearings, going along with a mk4 HG to up comp and ported head, match ported to manifolds and 268 road cams, running on a local chip supplier.

thanks gents.

I really don't know the answer to this, but in my jap past I have only ever used aeromotive or SX fpr's, purely as they are reliable... Last thing you want is to be running lean due at full boost to a cheap substandard fpr.... Whether these are good for a Vr application I don't know, hopefully someone will help you on this :)

As Jim with the fpr. A n/a VR6 does not need a rising rate fpr as the normal 3 bar one is fine

With the abd thing it's purely for looks for me.

Catch cans are all dependant on what look you want, but I do remember reading somewhere that the outlets need to be at least 19mm.

if you have obd1 car then you may well have a 4bar fpr, if so leave it be . if its obd2 , which i very much doubt .. then ittl be a 3bar.. either way leave the standard ojne in situ , and have the car properly mapped to accomoate the mods ..