Love the way these dition threads always get kinda off topic' date=' and onto a defensive topic ;).

[/quote']

lol it's because it's mainly people going "I don't use it but it's terrible" which is an idiotic thing to say inmo, how can you know it's terrible if you have never used it ?

Craig loves it on there ;) he is always following me about !

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the way these dition threads always get kinda off topic' date=' and onto a defensive topic ;).

[/quote']

lol it's because it's mainly people going "I don't use it but it's terrible" which is an idiotic thing to say inmo, how can you know it's terrible if you have never used it ?

this is true, silly if you've never signed up or read anything on there...

I should have reworded my previous statement.

As Ben is right i cant slate a site that i have not used properly.

Many people including myself jump to the conclusions due to the views of others. There does seem to be a fiar few negative views about edition 38 but will leave that to people who use it or used to use it.

I don't think it's too bad. I never really post on there though as most people are argumentative wa**ers. There is a bit of good info though and the for sale section usually has some good bits floating around, especially wheels and interior.

But definitely prefer it on here as people are much more friendly and helpful!

I don't think it's too bad. I never really post on there though as most people are argumentative wa**ers.

as long as those nasty traits stays firmly on that forum I'm happy.... :D

I don't think it's too bad. I never really post on there though as most people are argumentative wa**ers. There is a bit of good info though and the for sale section usually has some good bits floating around' date=' especially wheels and interior.

[/quote']

there are wankers on every forum ! but there are bound to be more on there as they have more members, just avoid the Bar and it's the same as any other forum inmo

I usually stalk Ben on there. It makes me smile

lol it makes me smile too ! ;)

I honestly don't mind edition' date=' good for ideas, but I really think that I'm too old for chatting on there, I mean I don't even wear a silly big baseball cap, batman belt , and my trousers actually hang off my hips instead of the underside of my scrotum ;).

[/quote']

HAHA love the trouser scrotum comment!!!!!!

I don't think it's too bad. I never really post on there though as most people are argumentative wa**ers.

Haha I might start being a bitch and blame it on edition! ;)

I honestly don't mind edition' date=' good for ideas, but I really think that I'm too old for chatting on there, I mean I don't even wear a silly big baseball cap, batman belt , and my trousers actually hang off my hips instead of the underside of my scrotum ;).

[/quote']

this is what I'm talking about.... cool kids.... hmmmm.....

Hehe I always do!! Some bring it over already!! ;)

Hehe I always do!! Some bring it over already!! ;)

Lol! :)

[/quote']

so what if you do dress like that ? does that make you any less knowledgable, unable to build a good car, be not a nice person etc etc ??

everyone on this forum and e38 are car fans and that's all that matters surely !