GTi International 2012.

Dont need to book stands I dont think Tony. As you have to select VR6OC on the order form and then they allocate the space accordingly to how many book

ah ok just i got an email from them saying no one had booked yet that all .....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

had this from them today ...

GTI INTERNATIONAL 2012 - 23RD AND 24TH JUNE

Just a note to advise that no members have booked club space as at midnight 1st June 2012.

Deadline for advance tickets/club display parking is Friday 8th June 12 noon.

Sally

Tel: 01525 750 500

Fax: 01525 750 700

email: gti@autometrix.co.uk

web: www.autometrix.co.uk

AutoMetrix Publications

Campion House

1 Greenfield Road

WESTONING

MK45 5JD

well according to GTi international no one has booked any tickets and put down for the VR6 OC stand so at the mo we dont have a stand, they have changed the way plots are booked this year, they set out a plot for the amount of tickets ordered so if we book 10 them we get space for 10 if we book non we dont get a stand .....

Hi All

I'm looking to go for just 1 day, which is the best day (sat or sun) to pick up some bargains, I love rummaging through 2nd hand stuff, looking mainly for exhaust, coilovers, bodywork trim etc,

cheers

Steve

Ok thanks mate. Are we the only ones camping then Tony? Rhian is working on the unit20 stand so we will be first in at 12 ish, would like to camp with people from the club, but not sure what's gonna happen when we get there as its the first time Rhian has had to work.