free shopping but be quick

They dont have to its in their T&Cs. Basic retail really. Ive turned many people away when something has been priced up wrong

Yep. I used to do the same, Just remove the item form sale as no longer available.............So I'd be surprised if they did honour it, lose to much money, but some may be lucky purely down to numbers

Just recieved this....

We are getting in touch regarding your recent order placed using the promotional code: JS112011CAT. Due to a system error your order was processed with a cost of £0.00. We’re sorry but as this was our genuine mistake, we are unable to fulfil this order and have cancelled it.

This error has been fully investigated and we are working to put the necessary steps in place to prevent this from happening again. We appreciate this is disappointing however we hope that you’ll continue to visit our website as we aim to offer excellent offers and great value.

Yours sincerely

Sainsbury’s Entertainment Team

I did it 3 times in total..

My details

The missus details

Missus brothers details but our address and an old email,

We all had cancellation emails, but this mornin we had 3 random packages come in my missus name... All 3 from doin this, so we got 3 items for free, more than worth the effort :-)