[moved] rear brake help needed

guys and gals. my rear brakes are shagged. i have mot coming up early next month and really need to get the disks and pads done, however the caliper carrier bolts refuse to move. ive used the correct allen bit on a breaker bar and just managed to part chew up the allen bolt. its still usable but partially rounded. i cant get the gits undone to do the rear brakes. i dont have access to flash tools or impact guns just a simple socket set and spanners. can anyone help please saturday morning. i'll give beer tokens if someone can just undo all 4 bolts. i have 4 new ones so method is up to u just dont go snapping the heads off or anything as need the car saturday afternoon and sunday.

right i got the brakes off. now i got another problem. the abs ring wont stay on the back of the disk. as i slot the disk back onto the stub it just pops off. and is cauding the disk to bind up. PLEASE SOME INE HELP I NEED THIS FINISHED TODAY. can i run without abs ring for now till i get to gsf.if anyone has got any ideas please call. im locatdx in havant near portsmouth

07595 00 38 00

success at last. i couldnt get a speed ring today so just popped the disk on without it for now. will get one during the week as its only getting used tomorrow then off road for 2 weeks before mot time.

ended up buying a wind back tool from halfrauds for £32.99,.am gutted had to pay that but desperate time call for desperate measures lol.

NO MORE SHIT REAR BRAKES AND NOISEY BEARINGS. AND I DID IT ALL MYSELF. YAYYYY BIG PAT ON BACK FOR ME FOR NOT GETTING THE HUMP AND SMASHING SOMETHING :)

success at last. i couldnt get a speed ring today so just popped the disk on without it for now. will get one during the week as its only getting used tomorrow then off road for 2 weeks before mot time.

ended up buying a wind back tool from halfrauds for £32.99' date='.am gutted had to pay that but desperate time call for desperate measures lol.

NO MORE SHIT REAR BRAKES AND NOISEY BEARINGS. AND I DID IT ALL MYSELF. YAYYYY BIG PAT ON BACK FOR ME FOR NOT GETTING THE HUMP AND SMASHING SOMETHING :)

[/quote']

How did you achieve your misson

been wetting down the bolt heads and between the carrier and stub axle daily with a smidge of wd. then bashed a 15mm 12point socket on the one giving me jip and propper leaned on it. had to almost snap the breaker bar on all 4 bolts as they were rusted solid. on the last bolt i wasnt paying attention and the socket slipped, i ended up face planting the floor givin myself a bloody nose and 2 fat lips. but even then mr impatiant didnt come out and i just cracked on. the saying blood sweat and tears is right, thats for sure lol