When you grow up what do you want???

I spotted a link on PH and it brought back a conversation we (me m8's) had the other day/week/month (time is a bit vague...state of flux and all that) and the only stipulation was dont be obvious...

You have the money or at least can realistically save and get it whilst you can still get in and out of it... What one - and only one car - do you want in your garage that will stand out from the crowds and you will love, call george and hug and....??

we all agreed on this one car amongst others.... So what others in the same/similar vein have you got out there????

as you can see there are others from this team to look at.... but this - we rekoned - was a real posibility on a cheaper doner...

Oh and they're now in the UK ;)

http://www.rwb.jp/rauh_top1.htm RWB

Lets have your thoughts.... Show me something really cool.....

On phone but I've always loved the porka 959 but mega money and uber rare so I'd never get one even if I won the lottery.

And yes I'd have sexual liasons with it too lol

Ahhh yes but you can get the body kits for them..... plus a cheap 911 and oppss there it is... :D

im not really a fan of porsches, i think they have become a cliche, but if i had to have a porsche it would be a 930 slant nose.

My choice would probably be something like the brabus bullit, that resets the bar on mental in a somewhat practical package