Rolling Road Day @ Stealth Racing (November 2011)

Hi folks..

I'm a moderator on the Corrado Forum. I'm looking to get some interest together for a Stealth Racing Rolling Road Day, most likely in the middle or towards the end of November. I thought I'd throw it out to you VR6OC folks too to try and get good numbers and to make it a bit more of a diverse day with not just Corrado's there.

It'll be a Sunday and the general arrangement is that I take the £25 payment in advance to try and help eliminate time wasters, etc. I organise the day for Vince so sort out a running order based on the times people turn up (first come, first served) - we normally manage to get through 35'ish cars no problems.

If you're interested could you stick on a reply and once I get a vague idea of numbers, I can sort out a date with Stealth Racing and we can go from there.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

oldmandon - are you still wanting to attend this? I'm now taking payment from folks up front to help secure attendance.. if you need "proof" I'm reliable please pop on over to the Corrado Forum to verify my trustworthyness with your money (I post under the name Jim) - the relevant thread is here:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?58393-Event-Stealth-Racing-RR-Day-November-27th-2011-PAYMENT

If you're still keen could you let me know so I can PM you my PayPal details...

Anyone else keen on coming along? We're looking to have at least 25 cars running and we'll be putting on a BBQ too (though won't be free unfortunately, but run at cost...)

Thanks.