got a annoying problem please help

hi all got a 95 vr6 obd1 had it for 3 weeks now but getting a real bad vibration when pulling away the whole car shakes really bad i was thinking either clutch problem or engine mount or has the previous owner fitted solid mounts i dont have a clue what to do or check i noticed when standing looking at the engine the passenger side looks lower i took out the battery tray to see if anything visible but nothing any help please its bugging the hell out of me

could be a number of things,me and my m8 re fitted an old set of wheels with uneven worn tyres to a car we got for nothing and the wobble/vibration we got off that was unbeliveable!! , seeing as you have only just got the car i would check the wishbone bush's,wheel bearings,engine mounts,tyres,wheel bolts if you dont know how to check any of those just go on youtube and search "how to check .............." your learn a lot if your willing :) also my vr6 and many others sits lower towards the passenger side. hope this helps..

If i think it's what you mean it sounds to me like the clutch isn't aligned properly or slipping then gripping then slipping if you know what i mean, possibly by fluid leaking onto clutch plates.

there's a rubber inspection hatch on top of box. remove that and see if there's and spray.

hard to say without seeing it, but that's my input anyway :)

We need a bit more a description please mate...

Do you mean every time under acceleration or only when you change gear or only when you pull away?

If only when you pull away then check clutch fluid levels first off then start to look a little deeper at the clutch... we need to know if it is felt through the pedals or gear lever or even steering wheel mainly etc..

If any time under acceleration clean your plugs and check your Dizzy and HT leads... (when was the last major serive undertaken???)

As for engine mounts.. if you accelerate fairly hard lift off and back on the gas again you should be able to feel that quite clearly and that'll point towarsd the engine mounts..

Answer those for us and then we can talk in more depth with you... ;)

hi rcf well its deffo when pulling away can feel it a little on tickover but as i pull away the whole dash vibrates cant feel via pedals or steering if i reverse of my drive and pull away it vibrates like mad but if i rev it up as i pull away its less vibration thats why i thought a clutch problem the coilovers are fairly new hope that helps abit better

the blue coolent sensor? if thats shot it might cause your engine to run really rich, is it only when your engaging the clutch or does it still do it when your rolling and put your foot down in gear?

i know my car does all the things your saying, like i cant drive in a 30 zone in 5th gear i need to be in 4th,i need to shift down to 3rd if i slow down a tiny bit, i have good i dear that mines doing it because off the bad spark plugs, pay days soon hey!