GTI FESTIVAL Sunday 16th of October 2011

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm afraid to say that now Helens not going' date=' i'm out too..

[/quote']

So its true you are gay

Only joking.. I have just forked out for sum new wheels... So Gav, u could be right there mate :)

Me too some BBS that I Alllllllwaaaays wanted... Will probly sell them in a few weeks though... ;)

[/quote']

So its true you are gay

Only joking.. I have just forked out for sum new wheels... So Gav, u could be right there mate :)

Me too some BBS that I Alllllllwaaaays wanted... Will probly sell them in a few weeks though... ;)

Oh Hells Bellls thats so last thread.................... or are you being serious lol.

[/quote']

So its true you are gay

Oh Hells Bellls thats so last thread.................... or are you being serious lol.

I really hope she isn't serious but I fear she maybe :( :(

[/quote']

So its true you are gay

I really hope she isn't serious but I fear she maybe :( :(

it is true!!!! ;-) but they are attached to another car....