[poll] VR6 Owners Club Christmas meal 2011

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its pretty much set in stone mate as we looked at a map and its pretty much central ...

think you need a new map !

lol he means pretty much central to the majority of VR6OC members

we had people come from Hull last year..... now this one is even further.... :-#

yeah but the majority of members wont be going to the meet the biggest % of members going will be from the Herts / Essex / London area ! tailor to the people who will attend inmo' date=' find out who can make the date and then look where they all live ? :)

[/quote']

:-P would you like a job?! ;-)

yeah but the majority of members wont be going to the meet the biggest % of members going will be from the Herts / Essex / London area ! tailor to the people who will attend inmo' date=' find out who can make the date and then look where they all live ? :)

[/quote']

thats not a bad idea mate .... im mean we havent book anything so mite be able to do that ??!! will chat with Mrs events about it

[/quote']

thats not a bad idea mate .... im mean we havent book anything so mite be able to do that ??!! will chat with Mrs events about it

am about tomorrow hun

[/quote']

am about tomorrow hun

will try and ring you but have a very busy day as working then trying to move back into my flat but will try ...

[/quote']

:-p !!! (l) ;)

feel free to ignore me, just offering an opinion, will get back in my box now !

[/quote']

I'm serious..... ;-)

Also we are never gonna please everyone as its a National club.

When we've had it other places people havent came so it will be no different this time.

Those who want to go will go regardless of the distance.

Every year its somewhere that I have to drive at least an hour too to get there.

[/quote']

I'm serious..... ;-)

lol ;) your a very very good Mrs Events Organiser

feel free to ignore me' date=' just offering an opinion, will get back in my box now !

[/quote']

WEe used to ignore you anyway......so can always carry on ;)

Get in your box, normally your on it lol

I like my soap box as you well know, plus I am always right !! ;)

Also we are never gonna please everyone as its a National club.

When we've had it other places people havent came so it will be no different this time.

Those who want to go will go regardless of the distance.

Every year its somewhere that I have to drive at least an hour too to get there.

An hour !!!! count yourself lucky, I have to drive for nearly two hours just to get to civilisation ! ;)