Ah sounds like your doing a solid build mate' date=' should be good. you might want to look into having a power cap in there, to take most of the strain off the battery, most of all on startup.

[/quote']

Was thinking about importing a 15 farad power cap from the states as there hench and not to bad on price compared to wheat we got here

well it just so happens i have a 30 farad power cap that im not using anymore that could be for sale mate ;)

If you still have this saturday when im paid then i shall have it off you

• 2 weeks later...

Well time for an update

So a fair bit has changed since i last updated

Had a 6 band graphic delivered but forgot to get pic of this :S

I had this delivered :) 30 farad yes thats right 30 farad lol

IMG_0572.jpg

And heres a couple of pics of the progress on little bits and pieces

Centre console in progress which will house the 6 band graphic and two digital volt gauges

IMG_0575.jpg

How the boot is looking at the moment

IMG_0582.jpg

And a quick vid to make sure it all worked :) this was only set at half of what it can run ;)

All was going well today untill a dry solder decided it no longer wanted to play anymore and killed one of the amps no big issue will get another amp and smack it in job done then just a case of finishing off the box and seal everything tip top :)

Yes and no lol

Im chaseing numbers now after haveing my two alpine type r subs in the back and manageing a healthy 132.6 db at peterborough show and upsetting a fair few people that had spent thousands i wanted to go a step further and try and have a play with a few shops with a budget home build just to see what sort of outcome i could get

And i havent seen a mk3 golf done the way i have in this country so wanted to step outside the box and go different