i have lowered my vr by 40mm on koni's, but i have a problem when i take passengers in the back, the tyres rub on the inside of the wheel arch,right at the top,whenever i drive over dips in the road or the motorway. the easy solution is not to carry passengers in the back. could anyone recommend a spring setup/poundage for the springs.you help would be much appreciated. i have got 17" rims with 205/40 tyres. it is mostly the back left that rubs, and it is'nt the arches ,cos i have rolled them up myself.it is rubbing right up inside the arch. that is why i am thinking of upping the spring poundage. it bottoms out with only one person in it when they sit over the left rear wheel. get your thinking caps on now fellas!

[ Edited ]

mine rubs on the left back one the same thing,i have noticed the the wheels sit further to the left is there ne way of moving it all over to the drivers side as this would solve the prob my arches have been rolled but it rubs on the clip for the rear bumper and is slowly slicing the rear tyre to bits..