i have fitted a sub and amp in my car, the amp is new and so is the sub, both tested and work. I have managed 2 get the wires in ok and have wired it up ok but i cant get my amp 2 work and now 2 top it off the passenger rear light wont go off!! any ideas its pissed me rite off!!

what do u mean? (need it in simple terms!!LOL)

12V switch from head unit - On the back of your head unit there should be a thin blue wire which isn't connected to anything coming out of the harness. If you're lucky it will be labelled. You need to connect this blue wire to the amp - there should be a terminal on your amp for it. The terminal is normally located next to the earth and power terminals.

It basically turns your amp on when you turn your headunit on, and off again when you turn your head unit off.

the key here is to find out if returning your wires to as b4 u started allows the rear light to go off wen it should! if so, the prob lies in your wiring system! never take wires from rear lighting circuits to power amps or audio gear, just as a precaution more than anything else! if you blow a fuse in the amp, or short circuit it due to probs, it could fuse your whole lighhting circuit too! always take fused power at the battery for main amp power, and ther shoud always be a lead from the head unit to power the amp from, however old the unit(within reason of course) but even a power ariel lead will do if there's nothing else! if in doubt, ask first, and get a pro involved if you cant find the answer in some way. car electrics are a nightmare to start messing with if you have no idea whats happening in certain areas!