ROTREX still not running even with SLS chip aaaahhhh!!!!!!

went to SLS tuning today, i took my ecu down for a chip so i could at least get this thing moving..fitted the ecu and the car is even worse ...wont idle at all..when it starts the revs are up and down then cuts out after a little while..even if i pump the accelerator cable it makes no difference but rev a little higher..these are the same symtoms as the old standard ecu....but on the old one i could get it up the rev range with a smooth pull on the accelerator cable but if blipped it would run rough ...things ive tried: i changed the fuelling from using the FPR and the 4 bar reg to the standard setup and makes no difference at all...un plugged ign leads and replaced....dont know where to go from here im nearly at the point of givin up as this thing has cost me thousands with no results what so ever...if anyone could shed some light i would greatfully be recieved..i have picture of the setup if required ....please please help......

was going too mate,,but off to the uk tommoz for 1 week then back here and straight on exercise for 4 weeks then leave then afghan,,so had no time to get it down there and organise a trailer in time, so i phoned sls and he said bring the ecu for a chip to get it moving so i could drive it down today and leave it there for a few weeks but last minute army .com decide to go on ranges in the uk in the morning...i had it all sorted to go down first week in june trailer ect...well pissed

TB makes it look like OBD1, but i cant see the ICV. Or am i being daft.

Other thing is I thought and got told that Rotrtex chargers need recirc valve where as that looks like it dumps to atmosphere.

Mine was a recirc valve and got piped back into the inlet on charger side of MAF

yer its atmospheric but have plug to make it recirc..ill try that also i havent tried with the inlet pipe off the tb but sure it wont run.....b4 i put the original air piping on and it ran about 90% ok....yer the isv is behind the rocker cover plasics the blue samco pipe conects to the isv piping at the top....

• 2 weeks later...

i now got i going after some investigation....the problem was the walbro 4 bar fuel pump..i put the original one on and all is fine,,idles and revs perfect..also i think when i pulled the fuel pump out there may have been a slight kink in the fuel line when i changed it to the walbro pump...happy days take it for a spin on thursday for its tuv test...cant wait.......