Ok I bought this thing pretty much ready made in April last year. Not sure if James (previous owner) was on here but he did a very good job on the car. Ive had a few VR's before and also had a 24V Corrado at the time of picking this up but it had to be sold on.

I had the car for a couple of week when the turbo oil feed like burst and the turbo seals were fooked. Took this as a sign to upgrade so its now got a GT3582r in there now. Ive done a few things here and there but the car has now run for around 4kmiles with next to no problems. RR recently with fooked CAT and its on 360bhp , 315ft-lb with 1bar. Quick enough.

I could sit and write all night the spec and work that was done on this car. I love it, its my ultimate VW. Only future plans would be forged bottom end.

When I bought it

P1020125.jpg

Quick wheel change + private plate which was soon sold on - gave too much away.

P1020178.jpg

P1020177.jpg

Sold the 16in splits and bought these but they were sold on to buy the new turbo.

DSC00183.jpg

Got some 17in Como MO's to try

P1020209.jpg

P1020211.jpg

Back on TH2's as I love them too much. As its sitting today.

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

Yes James did a very good job. It was litterally like a new car when I bought it. I dont normally like doing that as I like working on my car but it was too good to miss out on. Im not really a show person to be honest. I might go to Gti International this year but I prefer to use it, not polish it.