GTi International - Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, nr Leicester - 25th - 26th June 2011

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look forward to helping jake show you all why you should have gone with a mk2 ;)

ha ha even if your quicker mate it will still look like a squahed shoe box on wheels !! ;) ;)

Lol! Not a mk2 fan then Ben?? :)

mk2 golfs make the baby jesus weep - it's a fact !! :)

Thats not true as your old mk3 was baby jesus tear blue ;)

I just had this email!!! is a club stand sorted yet?

GTI International 2011

June 25 - 26

Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground

EARLY-BIRD OFFER!

After holding our prices for many years, the recent VAT increase and additional running costs mean that gate entry prices will have to go up to £20 per day for GTI International 2011.

THE GOOD NEWS is that you can beat this by taking advantage of our Early-Bird Offer, limited to the first 1,000 tickets, to be sold before March 31.

BUY NOW at just £29.95 and you’ll save over £10 on a weekend entry ticket, or buy individual Saturday / Sunday tickets at £14.95 per day, saving £5.

DON’T DELAY Previous experience with advance ticket sales tells us that this will be a popular offer and we’ll sell out soon!

Click on the link below

http://www.autometrix.co.uk/gti2010/gtibookingform.html

BOOK NOW - early bird bookings end 31st March 2011

peeps I have emailed them and will call tomorrow if no reply. I've asked that we can take advantage of the early bird offer with club camping :-)

iirc this offer was around last month & they not sold out yet so fingers crossed wwe'd have to pay v soon tho I imagine :-)