[poll] One week into ownership.

And I've started to make the car my own!

From standard Highline spec we now have -

17 inch Titan Racing Zeus Alooys (on 205/40/17 tyres)

Lowered 35mm

Full cat back custom built Powerflow exhaust - BEST £350 I've ever spent by the way - sound incredible!

Replaced horrific wooden gearknob with plain black leather one to match the interior.

Cold air induction kit and cone filter from Topgear (nice fat chrome one...)

Will get some pics posted tomorrow.

I am SO chuffed with the Powerflow system. Watched them shape and bend the pipes to fit. AND - you not only get to choose how loud you want the exhaust, but what kind of note you want from it! (You fill in a form with 'burble', 'roar', 'loud' medium', 'soft' etc on it - quality!). I went for a burble at idle...nothing too loud, but when you give it some....oh yeah!! I didn't want to look like a prick when pootling around town, but I wanted to know it was there when I gave it the boot - they got it blob on! Great back burble when decellerating too....chuffed.

Still on the list are -

i) Some sort of ICE - I have the standard skippy VW 6 CD changer that doesn't like any bumps or even hard acceleration!

ii) De-badged grille - not sure which one yet

And something I want opinions on.....tints? If done correctly and not Chav limo black, what's the feeling? I think on a black / black car they'd look pretty tasteful if done professionally. Or do I have Chav tendancies? What say you people?

They all look sweet......reckon it's gonna have to be done...just need to find somewhere that'll do front door glass too - I'm not into that darker in the back than the front thing...and if I get stopped I'll just plead ignorance (which I know is no defense)...."Really officer? The car was like this when I bought it...."