Any Thoughts on these?

best adivce i can give you is

do some more research using search functions and you will learn 2 things:

horsepower is easy(ish to achieve - but you pay for reliability

if you piece the kit togther yourself you will end up with far superiour components which are tailored to your needs than most kits can offer (btw there is no off the shelf kit available for rhd vehicles)

If you are looking for a lot of power then read both of Jim Potters and Kevhaywires threads to see what you need to do to achieve what you are asking. Another thread that goes another level higher is Paul Parky's 4wd VR with full engine build and custom fabrication. If none of that wets your whistle then there is a full install available from one of the site sponsors.

Alright cheers dude' date='

I'm looking for a lot of power, so will be aiming for high end kit for safety, but I would prefer to buyy things in a kit to make sure I am not missing out on anything...

Thanks for help

[/quote']

when you say a lot of power,how much are you thinking. I'm approaching this from a different angle getting the engine tuned and running and building the car around the engine ultimately. If your thinking of a lot of power your looking at more than standard vr6 drive train. uprated shafts, sqs or another manufacturers gear set, or a haldex setup. Just my 10 p's worth from my research so far.

if you want up rated drive shafts bare in mind they are around 1k from the usa ....... i only have 390 bhp and have broke 3 or 4 drive shafts .....

crikey! dont want to teach you how to suck eggs, but have you though of reinforcing them? like putting a hardened sleeve over the shafts and welding them over? :P