Hi folks

I have been reading lots of different things on the forum stating that insurance has gone up this year, and members are generally not happy with their quotes. My insurance has expired and I will be renewing it on the 8 December 2005. Im 32 with 3 years NCB.

Can any of the members tell me if they have recieved competitive quotes from the affiliated insurers on the forum, if so how much?

Thanks in advance.

Ranj

Hi folks

I have been reading lots of different things on the forum stating that insurance has gone up this year' date=' and members are generally not happy with their quotes. My insurance has expired and I will be renewing it on the 8 December 2005. Im 32 with 3 years NCB.

Can any of the members tell me if they have recieved competitive quotes from the affiliated insurers on the forum, if so how much?

Thanks in advance.

Ranj

[/quote']

Hi Ranj,

to be fair, finding out what other people are paying will not help you, insurance is all about the risk that you present.

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Hi Ollie

I understand what you are saying, but it seems as if insurance is on the inlcine this year. Surely all the people that have had their insurance raised cant be classed as posing a risk?

My car is off the road for a month, and my premium went up by £300 even though I have an extra years no claim bonus, so I fail to understand how having an extra years no claims bonus results in my premium going up by such a considerable amount.