RR Day possible PVW Feature!!!!

Yeah, Somthing like the top ten cars on the rollers for the day with the spec of each car and a couple of owner/tuner comments along with some good pics of the cars.If we take some good pics we could turn it into a club feature with results of the Show and Shine event aswell.Either way Eliot is well up for it so whos gonna take the pics then??

Mike.

Wow Mike you got more of a response than what I ever have had from PVW they just ignore me lol :?

We have a got a feature from the last RR day in this months Golf+

Pittuf supplied the words and me Vr6Rich and I nicked a couple of bampsons pics from off here supplied the pics for the feature.

But hey go for it for the more publisity for the club the better.

If you do know the editor can you get him to put our club in the club section as thats what I've been trying to do for the last few months but I never get a response when ever i email them :(

[ Edited Fri Jan 21 2005, 07:14PM ]

Wow Mike you got more of a response than what I ever have had from PVW they just ignore me lol :?

We have a got a feature from the last RR day in this months Golf+

Pittuf supplied the words and me Vr6Rich and I nicked a couple of bampsons pics from off here supplied the pics for the feature.

But hey go for it for the more publisity for the club the better.

If you do know the editor can you get him to put our club in the club section as thats what I've been trying to do for the last few months but I never get a response when ever i email them :(

[ Edited Fri Jan 21 2005' date= 07:14PM ]

No Probs,i've known Eliot for a good few years now and he seems keen to get the feature on to the pages of PVW so lets get some pics/info organised and yeah i'll have a word with him about listing the site in the mag!!

Mike.

good news guys! aprt from the fact i wont be on the rollers again this time, and my vr wont be looking its best as its got winter rims on! maybe a pic of shiniest/nearly shiniest engine bay could make its way in ther tho! pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi all,

Just spoke to Elliot and eh says,the more pics the better so he can choose the best shots and make a good feature of the RR day for us,anybody want to do the write up?? come on don't be shy!!

The club will be entered into the PVW directory but we missed the next issue so it will be in the one after next!

Onwards and upwards for VR6OC!!!!!

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...