Car park T*ss£rs

someone hit mine this morning, reversed out of the space opposite and into the back of it, luckily theres no damage. seen it happen aswell, was walking back to the car at the time, was about 10 foot away but couldnt stop it!

but as they were looking shocked out the back window id got to their car oppened his door and pulled out the keys. made sure he wasnt going to boot it! but it still wound me up!

I had my car keyed in Asda car park on Friday night. I even knew who did it as i saw an ex bf in there leaving as i came in but he doesnt know i saw him. Very deep double scratch on the front passengers door and 2 on my bonnet. I spoke to Asda secuirty about it and there response was 'the cameras are rotating so the chances of us catching him leaving here or doing anything at the particulr point in time is minimal' So what exactly is the point of having cameras anyway??? I have reported it to the Police, but i very much doubt anything will come of it. I recon there is possibly anything up to £600 of damage!!

I had my car keyed in Asda car park on Friday night. I even knew who did it as i saw an ex bf in there leaving as i came in but he doesnt know i saw him. Very deep double scratch on the front passengers door and 2 on my bonnet. I spoke to Asda secuirty about it and there response was 'the cameras are rotating so the chances of us catching him leaving here or doing anything at the particulr point in time is minimal' So what exactly is the point of having cameras anyway??? I have reported it to the Police' date=' but i very much doubt anything will come of it. I recon there is possibly anything up to £600 of damage!!

[/quote']

I feel for you I really do as it is absolutely gutting to find damage like that. Playing a dangerous game though isn't he? a woman scorned and all that....

Well the Police are paying me a visit this afternoon, so who knows. I was only with the guy for 2 n a half months but they are treating as a domestic. hmmm He knew it would gut me to do something to my car. His family are the type who don't care what they do to whom, so i have no idea what the outcome will be should the police do anything. I guess it is even worse that he proved me right when i knew he would do something. :(

Sorry to hear that. I really am.

Just make sure that he actually did it though. Even if he's a complete ******.

I was accused by my ****** ex of smashing one of her car windows. While I was in newcastle and she was in my home town. She told the police I must have done it. Although when turning up to take a statement, they looked at a neighbours house cctv and saw that it wasn't me at all.

Turned out to be a very drunk old man.

The Police have seen me now and said there is nothing they can do because of no proof, which i totally understand and wouldn't kick up about. I just really wanted it on the system so it has been reported. They are going to look into the CCTV, but knowing the guy it was him. maybe time will tell.

It is just so dis heartening when people have expenisve hobbies like us and others have no respect for it.